Welcome to CrediArc Insurance Services (“we,” “our,” or “CrediArc”). We are dedicated to
safeguarding your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information. This
use our website (https://crediarc.com/) and our insurance services.
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of personal information from you, including:
● Contact information (email address, phone number, address)
● Date of birth
● Financial information (payment details, credit history)
● Insurance policy details
● Claims information
● Other information necessary for providing insurance services
How We Use Your Information
We utilize your personal information for various purposes, including:
● Providing insurance services and processing claims
● Confirming your identity
● Communicating with you about your insurance policy, claims, and other relevant
● Personalizing your experience on our website
● Conducting research and analysis to enhance our services
● Fulfilling legal and regulatory obligations
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information as allowed by law:
● We don’t share your Non-Public Information (NPI) without your consent with other
companies for their independent marketing.
● Disclosures are made for insurance claims, customer service, fraud prevention,
research, or legal compliance.
● Recipients may include our affiliates, claims representatives, service providers,
consumer reporting agencies, insurance agents and brokers, law enforcement,
courts, and government agencies.
● Information may be shared with others as permitted by law, e.g., consumer reporting
agencies sharing Transaction Information with other insurance companies you deal
● Application or Transaction Information may be disclosed to service providers
assisting us in marketing our products, including institutions with joint marketing
Why Do You Ask for My Email Address?
We collect your email address when you quote or buy insurance on our website. We do this
to send you emails concerning your transactions with us. We may also send updates with
other information we think you’ll find useful. You can stop these updates by using the links
provided in the emails.
Customers may also manage their preferences in the policy services area of our website.
We will share your email address with our service providers and your selected agent or
broker. Without your consent, we will not share your email address with other companies for
Our security measures help secure your data so others cannot access it while in transit. We
limit access to our servers and require our employees to adhere to high standards of ethics
and integrity in performing their jobs.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other sites that we do not maintain. We make no warranties or
representations about other websites. We recommend that you read the privacy and security
policies of these sites.
updated Policy will be posted on our website, with the “Effective Date” revised accordingly.
information, please reach out to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.